Summer Season Info for Players
Training Registration: Needs to be completed prior to attending.
Baseball Victoria/Baseball Australia Player Registration: Needs to be completed and paid prior to playing your first game.
WhatsApp Group Link for Official News
Player Availability Spreadsheet
Here are some key points from Baseball Victoria's COVID-Safe rules:
- You are no longer required to wear a face mask when you are outside and can maintain social distancing. You must carry the mask with you at all time. Players are permitted to wear the mask on the field if that is their personal preference, where social distancing cannot be established and maintained, players on the bench must wear a mask.
- Personal drink bottles only (not shared).
- The Entry point is at the Cheltenham Baseball Club carpark. Players will walk past the CBC clubrooms and batting cages and further down the path until they reach Diamond 2.
- Officials and players to maintain 1.5 metres distance between each other at all times, unless during game play. This includes pre- and post-game huddles.
- Scorers desk to be cleaned during the game
- Shared bats require cleaning between uses
- We will have hand sanitiser available in both the home and away dugouts. Please use it when arriving at the ground, where possible during the game, and again prior to leaving the ground.
11 game season plus finals
2 hour games, starting at 1pm, every Sunday
Fees & Payment Info
$120 for the whole season.
$15 per game for those not wanting to pay for the whole season.
Baseball Australia and Baseball Victoria fees together come to approximately $135, to be paid directly through the SportsTG platform. Links to be provided shortly.
All fees must be paid before the start of the season.
Mordialloc Baseball Club Inc.
For any uniform or merch payments, make a bank transfer with a clear description and let us know.
NEW EDITION Jersey $55
We've changed things up going forward. While we're still the Mordialloc Baseball Club, it's time to get to know us better as the Ducks. Quack Quack and all that! We've ordered a bunch of these, for those who are new to the club, there are plenty of good numbers still available to purchase.
We expect the Jerseys to be delivered by Round 3. We have plenty of our first edition jerseys for everyone to borrow.
Jersey purchases for new Ducks are not compulsory (unless you want to reserve a number). For those new Ducks borrowing a jersey, it must be returned at the end of each game.
Choice of New Era 59FIFTY Cap $50 (available late Jan) or Richardson Cap $30
M/Feather cap design.
M/Feather design Snood (optional) $27.50
We'll let you know whether you'll need a face covering as the rules change.
From the last draft we saw from the fixture, the other teams making up the numbers in Div 4 South are:
Chelsea - Field Location
Pakenham - Field Location
Bonbeach A - Field Location
Bonbeach B - Field Location
Mornington - Field Location
St Kilda - Field Location
Wheelers Hill - Field Location
Berwick - Field Location
Change of Home Ground Location
We're still at Cheltenham Baseball Club's grounds in the Kingston Heath Reserve, but for this summer we will be playing out of Diamond 2.
We did this for a couple of reasons, but mainly to improve the comfort levels of our players and spectators.
Thanks to Russell and the Cheltenham Baseball Club for helping us to make this happen.